Public Lands and Career Exploration (PLACE) Fellowship
The Public Lands and Career Exploration (PLACE) Fellowship engages youth with opportunities
to learn about and pursue career pathways associated with the National Park Service and partners. Participants will explore a range of regional parks and programs, learn important professional skills, and build valuable connections
with park staff.
Throughout this program, youth participants will:
- Gain awareness of public lands and associated careers (e.g., visitor services, science stewardship, museum curation, historians, and more!).
- Develop skills and experiences related to careers on public lands.
- Build valuable connections with and appreciation for public lands.
You are eligible if you are...
- Between 15-18 years old.
- Enjoy being a part of a team.
- Interested in exploring and experiencing different careers related to public lands.
- Curious to learn about three unique parks connected by stories of revolution.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Local to the Boston area.
Read the PLACE Blog
How to Apply
For this program, you will not need to submit a resume. Instead, be prepared to discuss your experience and interests in short answers.